• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer like today...actually for real. I took a peak at the thermometer at home...mind you this thermometer is in the shade, and it was just a shade under 90.

I decided on a whim after I left my class early (teacher needed to leave after administering our test) to go walk at this park near the airport and it was miserable in the sun. I should have just done my normal, as at least that area is shaded.

83 degrees out, and already hating this spring/summer coming. It wouldn't be so bad if the winter would have been cold. Hopes for this upcoming fall/winter

83 degrees out, and already hating this spring/summer coming. It wouldn't be so bad if the winter would have been cold. Hopes for this upcoming fall/winter
Ditto here, but I'm headed over to Cedar Key for a couple a days, and due to the breeze and cool water the forecast is 70º max for a couple days - with 87º here in Gainesville (just an hour and 15 minutes west no less!). :p

link ? - leaving town and would like to pick up ... someone else driving me ....

832f09379cfef98fe19e2032e843f97a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kidney Stone Update .......

I still haven't given birth . Well , not that I know of. I have a strainer I'm supposed to pee in but I haven't in like two days . No pain in the last few days . Ct on Thursday to confirm if it's still there or not .

I do however carry my pain pills everywhere I go ( yes I have a scrip) just to be safe . Kidney stones are no joke and will bring you to your knees in a flash.

I wouldn't wish them on anyone . Ok , maybe one or two people but that's it .

Ok maybe 3

Kidney Stone Update .......

I still haven't given birth . Well , not that I know of. I have a strainer I'm supposed to pee in but I haven't in like two days . No pain in the last few days . Ct on Thursday to confirm if it's still there or not .

I do however carry my pain pills everywhere I go ( yes I have a scrip) just to be safe . Kidney stones are no joke and will bring you to your knees in a flash.

I wouldn't wish them on anyone . Ok , maybe one or two people but that's it .

Ok maybe 3

Wow, Burns and who else?

Why are so many NwS offices located so close to airports ? Is it because they have to have clearance from the FAA to launch the balloons ??

Why are so many NwS offices located so close to airports ? Is it because they have to have clearance from the FAA to launch the balloons ??

no - so they can get out of Dodge quickly with every busted forecast ... :cool:

Since this is a banter thread, I want to throw my 2 cents in on a VERY crappy officiating season in the SEC. I'm not saying that it's been crap on our level (here in Athens) but DAMN that Texas A&M game was just a taste of what ALL SEC teams went through with mediocre officials. The SEC has to step it up... Seriously....

Kidney Stone update

Scans show I still have the stone . It's set to be removed Monday morning .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back