• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

What a difference a few days make. I was in the low 80s on Monday and now I'm at 48 degrees at 12:06pm. I'll try to enjoy everyday I can that stays below 60 as I'm sure there aren't many left. I seem to hate summer more and more as the years pass.
Feels much better today. 80s yesterday and 60s today. I wish it would stay in the 60s from now until October.

It's 15 degrees at 2pm in Burlington, VT. I know they are far north but that seems pretty cold even up there for Late March !

Looks like a boring pattern the rest of the month in terms of severe weather. Glenn Burns says there is nothing in sight the rest of the month to suggest severe weather. I guess we can thank these arctic air masses cooling off the Gulf which im guessing would lessen the threat for severe weather.
I wonder what Glen has to say now? ;-)

With temps in the 70s and 50s the next week is it safe to say that most areas outside of the higher elevations have probably seen their last freeze ?

Liking this for the info - not for what it says! ;)

Understood. By the way, SAV also will get its 14th straight warmer month with March of 2017! Gainesville will be at 10 straight warmer than normal months through then. That's not too shabby a record in itself! These are amazing times to experience even if not what we desire.

Understood. By the way, SAV also will get its 14th straight warmer month with March of 2017! Gainesville will be at 10 straight warmer than normal months through then. That's not too shabby a record in itself! These are amazing times to experience even if not what we desire.
I repeat the like! :(

Weather is doing about as well as my NCAA bracket .... :mad:
Maybe I need a new hobby - like hiking Iceland or something .... :eek:

With temps in the 70s and 50s the next week is it safe to say that most areas outside of the higher elevations have probably seen their last freeze ?

You've been mentioning that since January. I think this time you're right though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's beautiful outside. Time to embrace the warmth.

Unfortunately, it equates to a period of gestation down here - warmth that is - 9 months ... LOL :p

(and that last month always seems to give birth to named storms ... :oops:)

Last edited:
No shortage of rain in the coming weeks
001bef820112636ab7dad550c7e2c082.jpg

Back