• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

Goodness gracious ...

DArh_OB-_Xs_AI6t_Wz.jpg

Most of y'all north and west of me might just continue to enjoy normal to somewhat below normal temps for a couple of weeks. Here's hoping for ya!

610temp.new.gif

Judging from the amount of sticks and leaves in the yard must have had a nice bit of hail

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Man we had one heck of a storm last night around midnight. Picked up 1" of rain in about 35 minutes or so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with my getting 5.93" total .. That definitely put a dent in ti... Now if we can just get Lake Lanier up more, it will be great for longer term.. Just hope the weekend round(s) are not too severe.

Judging from the amount of sticks and leaves in the yard must have had a nice bit of hail

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Did not get a chance to post it yesterday but had nickle size hail here at my office in Louisburg in a cell that developed right over head.... fortunately no dings in the vehicles.

Back