• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Be thankful we live in the southeast and not the southwest
4f5312b80b1adaf160cd63d070ef53d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Hell, Phoenix and Death Valley, have probably had more rain in the last 30 days than I have! They atleast have the monsoons, all we have is suck and humidity. Atleast their landscape is adapted to that , but not ours. Give it 5-10 years and the cactus will be the SC state tree! :(

Hell, Phoenix and Death Valley, have probably had more rain in the last 30 days than I have! They atleast have the monsoons, all we have is suck and humidity. Atleast their landscape is adapted to that , but not ours. Give it 5-10 years and the cactus will be the SC state tree! :(
Aguava?
Miserere nobis.
Dona nobis pacem.

370023f8bc33801f1050df0d02ba4af7.jpg

Last edited:
Actually PHX has .1 on me in July

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

That would "succ" no pun intended

Can we all just take a second and bask in the potential for these dew points in late July
264d9e0f68bd8a893072c9058ec1089d.jpg

It will certainly happen because I will be on the Gulf coast for vacay, so of course the nicest weather in weeks will arrive while I'm gone....

This is In trouble.....
c91b14500af38d8be2450ebafc745557.jpg

All our local guys and GSP office is saying dry weekend and deep frontal passage. We will be out of the slight risk by tomorrow at the day 2 outlook! It'll manage to be a dry !

All our local guys and GSP office is saying dry weekend and deep frontal passage. We will be out of the slight risk by tomorrow at the day 2 outlook! It'll manage to be a dry !
I am ordering a DNA test , the relation between you and JHS is very obvious.

By the way GSP is going 60 percent on Friday

Last edited:
Too far?
a3c2e1ff9a9059af9fa49fa346320bd7.gif

3k NAM leaves something to be desired in my opinion for the areas that need the rain.....
bottom line there will still be haves and have nots, just hope some of the have nots can get in on some of it

Back