• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc September Segue

I like what the 12z gfs was showing around the 300 hr range, low 60s upper 50s for highs and 40/50s at night. Long range, but this something thats been advertising the past few runs.

Please GFS, keep showing this at this time frame .
gfs_T850_us_53.png

the upcoming scandy ridge could be a big player in the rest of the fall. If it retrogrades into the -NAO region we could be looking at a chilly october
Oh god, please no!! Those cold Octobers are the kiss of death for a good winter! Oct goes BN, then we go AN , Nov-Feb! :(

Let it dig rest of this month, all of October, November and heck I'll sacrifice most of Dec maybe by then it will be tired of digging and let go! Lol
Backloaded winters, the new norm, FTL

Oh god, please no!! Those cold Octobers are the kiss of death for a good winter! Oct goes BN, then we go AN , Nov-Feb! :(
I'm not a fan of -nao falls but take what you can get and it looks more like a -ao pattern than -nao. Regardless I think october has a chance to be near to slightly below normal for most of the region with the warmest anomalies in the carolinas. I think precip is near normal with the caveat being a tropical system.

I find the gefs/gfs interesting in that it tries to weakly disturb the strat pv a bit in the coming weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Our D0 will be D3 by spring

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
My back yard is in D4 already! It's dusty ! A good 12+ inch snow we are going to get in January , will really help and get me back to D0

Can't remember the last time we had a cold December. Was it 2010 ? All I know i that for whatever reason, winters lately have gotten a late start.

Pattern looking good so far on the gfs long range. Lets hope its stays that way.

Ring of Fire type weather pattern today. Some huge storms around the edges of the US, rotating around high pressure and warm temperatures.

Back