• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently it was 92 in CHICAGO today

I mean at least 99 here isn't totally unheard of

What in the heck did Irma do to the pattern lmao

Can we get this in January....oh nevermind NW trend will screw us
00d4aa2e9cf0acca581faf46088ef171.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not sure where else to put this, but very cool and could be a useful tool - FS - should I put this in Wiki, and if so, where?
Phil

Put it under Severe weather tools in the severe weather tab. It would be a good spot to start placing links to severe weather related elements. It's under the severe weather page.

I see some wishcasters are already greasing their wheels with hurricane season. It should truly be an epic winter this year with the wishcasting already on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rational -- ˈraSH(ə)n(ə)l|
adjective
• based on or in accordance with reason or logic
• (of a person) able to think clearly, sensibly, and logically
• endowed with the capacity to reason

rational -- ˈraSH(ə)n(ə)l|
adjective
• based on or in accordance with reason or logic
• (of a person) able to think clearly, sensibly, and logically
• endowed with the capacity to reason

#Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear home prices have gone through the roof. Looking to buy something not in a cookie cutter neighborhood with more than 1/50th of an acre and the best I can find is 30 miles away. Ugh

I mean $350,000 for a home, what the hell is wrong with people. How do you afford that!? Blows my mind

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I swear home prices have gone through the roof. Looking to buy something not in a cookie cutter neighborhood with more than 1/50th of an acre and the best I can find is 30 miles away. Ugh

I mean $350,000 for a home, what the hell is wrong with people. How do you afford that!? Blows my mind

its horrible here in Dallas too... absolutely horrible. Yet another reason I hate living here lol

Last edited:

Try Roxboro!! You'd get a lot more snow, and it's got everything you need: bowling alley, Walmart , movie theatre, Golden Corral , and an Arby's ! :)
And a mansion for about 150k

Try Roxboro!! You'd get a lot more snow, and it's got everything you need: bowling alley, Walmart , movie theatre, Golden Corral , and an Arby's ! :)
And a mansion for about 150k
The snow thing is the only thing that would sell me on roxboro

And it seems that's the only type of new homes that are being built around here, 300K and up. I don't know who's buying all these homes and how there are that many people that can afford it. I bought my home for 150K in 2006 and could easily sell it for 200K now in less than a month because it's so hard to find homes that cheap around here anymore.

And it seems that's the only type of new homes that are being built around here, 300K and up. I don't know who's buying all these homes and how there are that many people that can afford it. I bought my home for 150K in 2006 and could easily sell it for 200K now in less than a month because it's so hard to find homes that cheap around here anymore.
The draw back too, for home owners, is higher property taxes

I remember seeing an article on the Charlotte subreddit about townhomes being built in this neighborhood that were around like 500K.

Where I work 350-450k is normal for a decent sized home on a half acre lake lot. Most people pay as much for the lot as I did for my house and 19 acres.

Kentucky pissed one away tonight. Had a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter, then started that "play not to lose" crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back