• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Clemson is going to win, but who knows, it's rivalry week. And in rivalry week, anything can happen.

Been quiet for a while just reading and contemplating our Winter. But, this is a Banter thread and I contend that a lot of people posting in our other threads... November, Winter, etc., constantly Banter. They say the same negative and/or repetitive things time and time again and we have to read through it to get to the meaningful, thoughtful, knowledgeable stuff. I suggest looking at what you are about to post and see if it adds anything to the discussion or is it just Banter. OK, just a thought from a wise old man. Maybe just old.
I tend to agree with you on this and would refer to Larry's post as a very good response. I will add that during slow times, relatively speaking, such as now most banter whether negative, positive or just levity will be tolerated. As we've stated before this is a much more relaxed board with limited moderation and we would hope most would "police" themselves to keep it fairly on topic. However, as things begin to heat up (no pun intended) the banter, if needed, will be addressed appropriately.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lurker here, just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Over the past year I have been following this forum almost daily. I have learned a lot from the posts you all have made and I have enjoyed being one step ahead of what this crazy world might bring me, thanks to you guys. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and may we soon blow up the forums with talks of a winter storm.

One thing about the Dallas Cowboys, it's seasons like this that shows who the real fans are vs the bandwagon or fair weather fans. LOL

Hm, Clemson is only 13.5 faves against South Carolina tonight. I'm intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back