• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

I'm in a different area with mild CAD and neither my parent's or grandma get too much sun outside of the middle of the day but it topped out at 60 at the most and even though it cleared instead of staying cloudy, that still was raw. There was a steady light north wind.

Here's another: 64 in Denver, where my aunt lives. They actually are forecast to hit the mid 70s this weekend.

Well let's see.
60 people (family and friends) plus or minus a couple folks (not sure if 2 have qualified as members of humanity yet).
5 turkeys (1 fried, the other 4 traditional), one pig, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, white noodles in butter and garlic, noodles and gravy, real crab soup, stuffing, 3 salads, boiled p-nuts, corn on and off the cob, collards, shrimp toast, biscuits and gravy, probably some other stuff that hasn't been cleaned up yet, fudge, and a liquor store worth of beer and wine ...
Glad all of that was done before coming in and looking at the 18Z ... o_O
Anyways, here's hoping yours was/is great and we'll keep on truckin' and see what the winter brings!

Last edited:
before coming in and looking at the 18Z
Yep, it's sure a beauty! (NOT!)
gfs_T2m_seus_47.png

I wonder if we can go a year without a freeze here at the airport... January 8th(the last one) is only 6 weeks away :eek:

Yep, it's sure a beauty! (NOT!)
gfs_T2m_seus_47.png
Brings back memories of Dante's Inferno, Ring 3: Against God, Art, and Nature: The third round of the seventh circle is a great Plain of Burning Sand scorched by great flakes of flame falling slowly down from the sky ...

Back