• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your interested in doing a round table discussion post your interest here. we would do multiple shows as we wouldn't do more than 3 or 4 per discussion so that everyone could get their thoughts in and people wouldn't be talk over each other

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

if your interested in doing a round table discussion post your interest here. we would do multiple shows as we wouldn't do more than 3 or 4 per discussion so that everyone could get their thoughts in and people wouldn't be talk over each other

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You know I'm in. Just let me know

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

A Georgia sports team will never ever win a title ever again.

The Falcons should have run the ball and played for what undoubtedly would have been a game clinching field goal when they were on the N.E. 23 yard line. Instead they get sacked followed by a penalty and were then out of FG range and in hindsight that was the game. Terrible decision to not just run the ball that I was at the time criticizing. However, in the defense of the Falcons, that freaky long completion by N.E. thanks to the Falcons' defender's leg keeping the ball from touching the ground. I mean what kind of freaky luck was that?

Well, the good news is that we have a winter storm..........ooops, never mind.

Last edited:
Maybe this is like Alabama-Clemson, round 1 but I doubt it. This is Georgia. "Georgia'ing" is all we know. That's it for Georgia as a sports state, it's all over. Both major state schools may as well CANCEL their sports programs and every pro team needs to move.

Maybe this is like Alabama-Clemson, round 1 but I doubt it. This is Georgia. "Georgia'ing" is all we know. That's it for Georgia as a sports state, it's all over. Both major state schools may as well CANCEL their sports programs and every pro team needs to move.
I think I would rather New England just dominate the whole game instead of getting our hopes up and dashed at the end.

Just to let everyone know I'm not posting this to rub it in anyone's faces. I mean I'm a chargers fan so I know what it's like to blow big games. Still it's pretty funny so thought I'd share it.
f79f58ed264ed9461b0cff747b4cf957.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back