• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry New England Forecast Snow discussion

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
After the big snow storm last week many in the media including Shepherd Smith at Fox News went on this absurd rant accusing the NWS of withholding information from the public. Well now we a met out of Boston who felt the need to respond. This is sad and pathetic that it got to the point where the my felt the need to respond
ee90b616ef46306b7ffd294b30e05402.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is sad it came to this. Shepherd Smith is a total joke. I am not sure why Fox keeps him. He belongs on the liberal networks CNN or MSNBC.

Sometimes the media and the public really need to f-off and let people do their job. Everyone is an expert at everyone else's job these days and has to run to social media and whine but can't handle their own business. Stay in your lane
Plus 50 on this one!

Matthew70, he doesn't belong on any network. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply by saying he belongs on CNN or MSNBC, but you are assuredly wrong.

On topic, I can't understand why people are so accusative of the weather service of being either incompetent or motivated for ill. I see it from regular people around me and at work. I think a large part of it comes from people having no understanding of where forecasts come from.

Back