• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Podcast

Sandbar

Reaction score
Any of you guys and gals do this? I'm looking into starting my own and would love any tips or feedback on equipment, software, pitfalls to avoid? Simple concept to start just me and a partner or couple of guest. I have a laptop and GoPro which I assume is standard for starters

Thanks in advance!

Any of you guys and gals do this? I'm looking into starting my own and would love any tips or feedback on equipment, software, pitfalls to avoid? Simple concept to start just me and a partner or couple of guest. I have a laptop and GoPro which I assume is standard for starters

Thanks in advance!
Good Luck Sandbar. Let us know how it goes. Have been considering that myself.

Circling back to this, for those of you who actively listen to podcast, who are some of your favorites currently and why? What are topics you would want to listen to in 2024? I would love any and all input as it will help me greatly in what content I may cover outside of my current plans

Joe Rogan is the golden standard of what to copy tech wise

Topic wise eh.. lol

Circling back to this, for those of you who actively listen to podcast, who are some of your favorites currently and why? What are topics you would want to listen to in 2024? I would love any and all input as it will help me greatly in what content I may cover outside of my current plans
As long as it's not politics I'm all in.

Timcast, Joe Rogan, Lex Fridman, PBD, Diary of a CEO, Over the Line with Andrew McLain. Timcast & PBD for the politics. TV media is so bad I watch Podcasts to learn what's really happening in politics and world affairs. Joe Rogan, Diary of a CEO & Lex Fridman's non political podcasts are my favorite Podcasts. These are science & business related topic podcasts. I watch YouTube exclusively now from my phone, computer, or TV ( not YouTube TV). Podcasts and hobby related stuff. Starting to discover some new hobby related podcasts on YouTube.

Last edited:
Back