• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 22nd-23rd

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Looking like a fairly decent threat this far out. Nothing significant ,but a formidable threat at least

Looking at the Euro might be some moisture return issues up this way but the presence of the old wedge boundary raises concern for spinups along the wedge boundary

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Still looking at a severe threat Saturday into Sunday especially for the western part of the southeast .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to notice a growing Severe threat for isolated parts of South Central Tennessee and possibly Northern Alabama on Friday afternoon/evening. NAM is trying to develop a broken line segment.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like it is going to be difficult to forecast where the storms will be again. It's become just as hard to forecast storms around here now as it is forecasting snow.

Any more news on this? The SPC and torcon are looking pretty weak. Local mets have now stopped mentioning severe.. Atlanta area, if that matters.

Any more news on this? The SPC and torcon are looking pretty weak. Local mets have now stopped mentioning severe.. Atlanta area, if that matters.
The threat for some severe is still there IMO but without digging into much hail and wind might be the biggest threat

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just like winter storms, NEXT!

3563fafd9264a06ea39df9b4db7fd366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back