• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Winter severe thread

SD

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like the upcoming 10 days or so will support the threat of severe weather across the region. Obviously mesoscale factors aren't going to be ironed out this far but the overall setup would favor more than 1 threat. The roaring pac jet is what really gets my attention

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

DustinWX said:
Which areas? Alabama/Miss westward?
It'll be in the west initially but eventually the whole region will see some type of threat

DustinWX said:
It'll be in the west initially but eventually the whole region will see some type of threat

DustinWX said:

Models continue to show more than 1 severe threat over the coming 10 days or so but there are some timing differences.

As I stated yesterday I'm another thread if the models keep bringing these broad based troughs into warm moist airmasses someone is going to get rocked.

6z gfs and 0z cmc would point to a big threat days 9 and 10

Yeah still many questions during this period the further east you go

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tornado warning this morning near Houston with a threat of some severe storms in parts of Tn/MS/AR today. I think the bigger severe threat is lining up to be next weekend.

F-5 said:
SPC has parts of the area outlined on Day 6 (Saturday).

Dang I didnt see that this morning 
gfs_uv250_us_26.png

Yeah , instability remains the wildcard as to how this is going to play out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

January Discussion

CAPE values Sun. 1am
eac40bfeb3adae6d070763ee1b6bdb77.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

This is just a test post so I can see if I could see it right after I post it while still logged on.

Edit: test passed. I obviously can see it since I can edit it. So, the problem may be just with the January thread being too long???

GaWx said:
This is just a test post so I can see if I could see it right after I post it while still logged on.

Edit: test passed. I obviously can see it since I can edit it. So, the problem may be just with the January thread being too long???

Ditto on getting it and it appearing when I click on "Last Post" - Let our Mod/Admin know in the Troubleshooting thread!

Back