• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So......While everyone else is burning limbs and trees from hurricane Irma.......I'm burning my trees that were brought down by hurricane force winds in June...
ca3824bb89c780395af0ba1702feac7a.jpg
b41196b4260c9943c3583feeab2bf748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Irma in any way responsible for this hot, humid weather we are experiencing ? Did she somehow contribute to the western trough/eastern ridge weather pattern ?

Two parts and 74 dollars later I have an A.C. unit that's half brand new and is pumping cold air into the house .

Thank all of you for an interesting, informative day ...
Sometimes it's better to just sit back and absorb ... this has been one of those occasions on this end ... :cool:

Post less and read more. It's truly a win win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This time last week we were gearing up/hunkering down for Irma; who knows what we may be getting ready for next weekend. Hope all enjoy today, with some football and time with friends and family ... :cool:

I need help ! My car is parked under a tree and apparently something coming from the tree is attracting a ton of yellow jackets. It's gotten to the point where I'm afraid to even go anywhere. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this problem or at least minimize it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back