• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about starting some SouthernWx fantasy leagues for baseball, football, and the NCAA tournament. Let me know if you are interested.

Why the heck are they putting down brine on the roads???!!! I mean I'm sure they have plenty left over since there was no need for it this winter but for pete's sake it's salt it will keep, use it next year!

I'll trade ya'all all the live oak pollen you could possibly want for a few measly flakes (and I'll toss in my season's supply of Flonase to boot) ... :eek:

Thinking about starting some SouthernWx fantasy leagues for baseball, football, and the NCAA tournament. Let me know if you are interested.
Yes, yes, YES!! NCAA tournament. Even though I live in AL, I'm originally from KY, so I don't give a crap about football. I watch key games just so I can keep up with conversations/arguments/fights/backstabbings at work, but I'm not really into it.

Yes, yes, YES!! NCAA tournament. Even though I live in AL, I'm originally from KY, so I don't give a crap about football. I watch key games just so I can keep up with conversations/arguments/fights/backstabbings at work, but I'm not really into it.
Sounds good I'll start the leaguev when they open up Sunday evening and post the info

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Anybody home? Or being Friday in Lent, is everyone abstaining from weather? ... LOL

Oh well - on to the fish fry ... :D

" you need to start learning" what a pathetic attitude some admins have on other boards . While he is being a douche bag Maybe that same admin should stop wishcasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5+

Is Burns on a roll?

Gonna go check ... if they let me in ... LOL

5+

Is Burns on a roll?

Gonna go check ... if they let me in ... LOL

No it's wow . Can't stand that attitude. He could Help the person out or PM them . does not have to be a douche bag about it

No it's wow . Can't stand that attitude. He could Help the person out or PM them . does not have to be a douche bag about it

#2 on the ---- list from here ... plus - I've never seen him call one right yet ... he confusicates to put it politely ...

Edit - got it - "You need to start learning than asking these questions every time.
default_rolleyes.gif
"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back