• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin Moran, who played Richie Cunningham's younger sister, Joanie, on the TV comedy "Happy Days", has passed at only 56. :(
She was later on "Joanie Loves Chachi" in the 1980's for a couple of years.
I think she's the 2nd major star from Happy Days to pass as Tom Bosley, who played Joanie's dad, passed in 2010.
May she RIP.

Erin Moran, who played Richie Cunningham's younger sister, Joanie, on the TV comedy "Happy Days", has passed at only 56. :(
She was later on "Joanie Loves Chachi" in the 1980's for a couple of years.
I think she's the 2nd major star from Happy Days to pass as Tom Bosley, who played Joanie's dad, passed in 2010.
May she RIP.

Wow! She was young. Any idea of the cause?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course this happens on a day with rain...
image5.png

For those who have been aware of Perry Williams' goal to get to Oregon so he could be with his sister and her immediate family and haven't heard yet, great news! He made it there! :) There was a separate thread here for this but I can't find it. I may be looking in the wrong sections of the forum. So, I'm updating it in here. If any mod knows where is the thread, please move this post there.

This is copied from another forum from his twitter:

"Please spread the word to everyone that helped. I made it too Oregon. Only 4 miles from sis. Am in hospice in Wilsonville, OR thank y'all!"

FWIW - the Wiki link is really getting to be good - invitation extended to take it for a spin ... ;)

Lots of models, definitions, resources -- it's getting to be one stop shopping!

Last edited:
Speaking of the wiki, I found two pages that should be deleted. I removed the text and wrote "Please Delete". Some bot or troll posted there I believe.
Tried to delete but can't find a command - I did get rid of the garbage text. Any way to just delete a page?

Last edited:
Shane please give them both admin privileges . I would but I don't even have them LOL

I defer to FS to get that link killed!

But - FWIW - the dadgum Wiki thing is far beating expectations - take a long tour!

I agree everyone who has contributed we thank you . We are going to have more announcements this week and the wiki will be apart of them

I agree everyone who has contributed we thank you . We are going to have more announcements this week and the wiki will be apart of them

If anyone, and I mean anyone, deserves a High 5 on Wiki, it is ForsythSnow. ;)

If I don't get some good rains tonight/tomorrow, I'll be putting on the irrigation for the first time this growing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back