Misc August Auguring

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Went to the beach late today and it was quite pleasant thanks to temps in the 70s and the almost everpresent breeze. I didn't have the traditional ice cream at the beach but I did drink something cold.
Aside: I'm still waiting for Tony's moles to come to the beach. ;)
That reminds me. Tony hasn't posted in awhile though he's much more of a winter poster and the eternal optimist for sleet. Maybe this will be the winter for a nice sleetstorm for him and much of N and C GA, especially if it ends up cold neutral ENSO.

Reactions: Rosie
Went to the beach late today and it was quite pleasant thanks to temps in the 70s and the almost everpresent breeze. I didn't have the traditional ice cream at the beach but I did drink something cold.
Aside: I'm still waiting for Tony's moles to come to the beach. ;)
That reminds me. Tony hasn't posted in awhile though he's much more of a winter poster and the eternal optimist for sleet. Maybe this will be the winter for a nice sleetstorm for him and much of N and C GA, especially if it ends up cold neutral ENSO.
Hope Tony is ok. I always enjoy his posts. I'm rooting for him to get a huge sleet storm this winter.

Since it's still August, I'm glad to report I picked up a much needed 1.88" so far!

Barring a miracle I'll finish August at 1.46 of rain with a 2 month total of 2.34.

Max August temp 96.4
Min 61.4
Avg 77.5

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk