• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Crypto trading

“Ladies and gentlemen, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.”

After an awesome steady rise of practically all major crypto (BTC, ETH, SOL, ADA, XRP), some pullback late Sunday night as long positions were liquidated totalling about 360 million.

I bailed off crypto back in March, returned beginning of November and diversified what I used to invest in. Before it was primarily SHIB (Shiba Inu), which is more than just a memecoin now (has use case with Shibarium DEX Tool).

Things have overall gone well, including some low market cap, low cost projects that have been around for years I took a chance on.

Coinbase listed BONK today, the Solana based Dog-Themed Memecoin which has seen an 80% surge in the last 24 hours.

BONK became the 3rd highest dog themed Memecoin by market cap behind DOGE and SHIB, and as of this post, BONK is the 51st HIGHEST crypto by market cap.

Shiba up about 330% for the week! According to someone I know who predicted this spike, raven is next. 💰🚀

Edit: Shiba went way up since my original post so no telling how high it will go.

Last edited:
I mean seeing that the whole world is calling for 100k and beyond now this seems like a good time to let go of the bag
I have a certain % of BTC/ETH that I plan to hold for 5+ years, if not longer. Small % planning to sell later in year (after BTC halving) for family needs. I have numerous alts that I plan to sell later this year. Beyond 2024, I plan to only own BTC and ETH.

Back