• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry East Coast Blizzard March 13th/14th

The clown maps on TT for the NAM are just stupid, don't believe them..... showing accumulations into NC what a joke. Sure there may be some mixing in the NW piedmont, maybe some ip or zr but nothing like those maps are showing. Can't wait for someone t post in on social media and boom lmao

Obviously the maps on Pivotal Weather (Kuchera ratio) that show nothing are far more accurate
Nope but we are right on the line for a mix with or change to sleet snow tomorrow morning

Just NW of Memphis this morning
209ac82084899dcf3fdc11440cff388f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to move up to NYC for one winter. That would be a lot of fun. I am tired of waiting on my flakes here.

My wife is from Montana and hates snow. I joke with her all the time that we are going to move there so I can see snow more than once or twice a year. I need to make up for lost time from all the snow I didn't see living in Florida for 18 years.

Last edited:
must be nice to be freaking out about totals being downgraded from 8" to 14" to 6" to 8" in certain places...

There's some beautiful land in upstate NY. Plenty of snow all winter....... Not as much in the city and too crowded there for me.
Would you trade catfish, grits, cole slaw, hush puppies, fried okra, blackberry cobbler and cold beer for snow? .... LOL :p

This has to be one of the weeniest Euro clown maps I've ever seen. This map uses the Kuchera method which not only accounts for liquid equivalent precipitation, but also temperatures aloft and at the surface, allowing for the liquid: snow ratio to vary in time. Note the max value in the upper right corner of over 46 inches of snow which occurs in the Catskills west of Albany.
ecmwf_tsnow_KU_pennsylvania_17.png

The mid Atlantic crowd is in panic mode !!!! I love it . Best part about having a kidney stone is I get to watch live coverage all day tomorrow !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back