• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June 2023 Thread

This is new from NWS

FzDyjVWaIAcirk1
Interested to see how this plays out. It's the time of year here in JoCo where it rains all around us and not IMBY. Missed every drop yesterday and grass is officially brown and crunchy.

The 6z GFS continues the trend. This event may already be about over in the GSP county warning area outside of the mountains and upslope areas north of I-85. It shows less than 1.25 of additional rain now for many of us through hour 108.
The HRRR did well yesterday showing basically a swing and miss this way and the band setting up east of Charlotte through GSO and that's exactly what happened. Now it has some banding setting up through this area late this evening as the flow turns southeast. Totals could add up but it could very well be another swing and miss. Like I said yesterday the coverage is nothing like a tropical system and there will be big winners with the 6-7 inch totals, mainly along the escarpment and some big losers by Friday

So you're just a GFS Hugger?? you will probably be changing your tune after tomorrow

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
It is not just the GFS. One of the other models shows me getting an amazing .05 out if this from here on out and it is probably right.

Still only .85” here. Several sprinkles, but the game of being avoided continues unless it is widespread.

You’re going to have places in moderate drought while areas ten miles away are in a surplus.

Back