• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Happy Sumimer Solstice!

Lots of branches down and trees split or down in and around my area from the storms yesterday afternoon. Not sure what I’m going to do about the neighbor’s dead tree that fell on my property and destroyed my trampoline. Will probably have to eat the cost I guess.
If it was on there property you can make a claim and they should have to pay for any damages if the tree was dead.

If it was on there property you can make a claim and they should have to pay for any damages if the tree was dead.
Thank you. Going to talk to the insurance agent later today. Hopefully, things will go smoothly.

Happy Sumimer Solstice!

Lots of branches down and trees split or down in and around my area from the storms yesterday afternoon. Not sure what I’m going to do about the neighbor’s dead tree that fell on my property and destroyed my trampoline. Will probably have to eat the cost I guess.
Challenge them to a duel at high noon. Loser eats the cost

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you. Going to talk to the insurance agent later today. Hopefully, things will go smoothly.
Your welcome, I had a situation like that last summer and there home owner insurance had to pay to re build a portion of fence and some exterior work on my house due to a fallen tree that was rotten out. We don’t talk anymore but eveything got fixed!

I think I had read if a neighbors tree fell on your house, it’s your homeowners that has to pay, could be wrong though! Most policy’s have a 509-1000$ deductibles, so he should just give you the 200-300$ for the trampoline, call it neighborly

I think I had read if a neighbors tree fell on your house, it’s your homeowners that has to pay, could be wrong though! Most policy’s have a 509-1000$ deductibles, so he should just give you the 200-300$ for the trampoline, call it neighborly
I’m going to talk to him later and see. I talked to my insurance agent today. My deductible is $1000. He said if I had sent the guy a certified letter asking him to remove the dead tree, then he would be liable. As it stands, it’s on me.

I’m going to talk to him later and see. I talked to my insurance agent today. My deductible is $1000. He said if I had sent the guy a certified letter asking him to remove the dead tree, then he would be liable. As it stands, it’s on me.

Well that stinks but thankfully it was only a trampoline and not your house, if you live in a HOA neighborhood you prob have fine print that stats removing death trees etc...my HOA handbook is the size of a dictionary, if you fart outside they will fine you.

Well that stinks but thankfully it was only a trampoline and not your house, if you live in a HOA neighborhood you prob have fine print that stats removing death trees etc...my HOA handbook is the size of a dictionary, if you fart outside they will fine you.
Haha those things are good and bad. We don’t have one, but for the most part, everyone mostly does a good job maintaining things.

On the weather front, it could be another interesting day with DCAPE values pretty stout.

2nd straight day of rain here in Chatham Co. NC. Very welcome sight. Hope these stratocumulous clouds produce something for most of you.

Looking anemic this afternoon. Must be a cap or something.

If you manage to make it through the entire summer without ever hitting 90, while the rest of us bake in a near record setting summer,
Got to 89.3 yesterday, but today it's been raining and in the low 80's so I don't think it makes it. No complaints here...except I could do without the tropical steam.

I had a chance to talk w/ Mark Sudduth earlier this afternoon on the upcoming Atlantic and Eastern Pacific hurricane seasons, the PMM, and ENSO!

Looking anemic this afternoon. Must be a cap or something.
Yep shortwave ridging and subsidence as last nights disturbance exits and today's approaches from the mountains. We should see things pick up over the next few hours with coverage possibly maximizing over the area between 9 and 11pm. Overall though it kinda looks meh to me

As I call it meh ther radar heats up near and just south of clt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nothing in Chattanooga. But parts of the area had over 2" or more this morning. I doubt storms hold together tonight hope tomorrow (friday) will be more active. Were under a slight risk per SPC

Can't give amount of precip yet... Getting hammered 10 miles SW of Winston Salem. Quite the light show! WOW !!

Back