• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Harvey

Heavy rain band has been over Houston all day long. Most of the tornadic storms have been in east TX and south LA today but all of the gulf moisture is ample 2-8" more has fallen today especially at Houston. Flash flood warning...Prayers for the gulf coast.

Heavy rain band continues over Houston 4-8" has fallen over the past several hours and catastrophic flooding continues over southeast Texas & and west Lousiana.

Harvey seen from the ISS, what a beauty, but not so much of what it has produced on the ground.
529b5a300e7d034d1e4b53556cfd5fa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

And there's a chance of another disturbance in the Gulf, too. They definitely don't want anymore rain.

imageproxy.png

vis-animated.gif
looks as if Harvey is either moving due east or a tad south east, last couple of frames.

What's stupider is I heard a professor in Tampa said they deserved it. Sad that people are getting angry and pointing fingers. It's not ever good to say something like that.

Some people are just ignorant. The less we pay them attention, the less we'll hear their BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...THIS IS A FLASH FLOOD EMERGENCY FOR JEFFERSON...ORANGE and HARDIN
COUNTIES...

...THE FLASH FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1015 PM CDT FOR
JEFFERSON...SOUTHWESTERN NEWTON...HARDIN...ORANGE AND SOUTHEASTERN
JASPER COUNTIES...

At 833 PM CDT, Doppler radar continued to indicate a nearly
stationary area of heavy rains impacting the warned area. Widespread
flooding is already occurring. High resolution forecast guidance
indicates another 10 to 15 inches of rain is possible over the
remainder of the night. This is a PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS SITUATION.
SEEK HIGHER GROUND NOW
!

Yikes!! for the Beaumont/Port Arthur TX areas tonight.

Back