• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc September Segue

... and in other news ...

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

Well, hopefully in a couple of weeks we're talking about some refreshing air, and perhaps generally light to moderate precip for some ...

Screen_Shot_2017-08-25_at_2.54.59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-08-25_at_2.55.55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-08-25_at_3.01.01_PM.png

Euro is near 100 from eastern Alabama to central Va for labor day weekend. Happy meteorological fall!

Edit: also has almost 0 precip for the next 10 days. The eps doesn't agree only near 90 and is wetter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Euro is near 100 from eastern Alabama to central Va for labor day weekend. Happy meteorological fall!

Edit: also has almost 0 precip for the next 10 days. The eps doesn't agree only near 90 and is wetter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah there seems to be a nice fetch of precip from the SW late next week
63209e895ff158dfa76193d276d661b5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering that there is no tropical threat anywhere around for next week and when looking at the progged pattern of E US troughiness and no strong WAR dominating week 2 as well as no TC even showing on the models nearby, I feel about as good as I can on 8/26 about the lack of a threat to the SE coast (SC south) coming off the Atlantic through 9/10 since recurves well east would be favored. Of course, something could always come through the backdoor (GOM) but even that's highly unlikely as of now. So, at least I can feel good leading up to the climo peak. The only thing that had me a bit concerned earlier was 92L as the pattern did allow it to make to to the SE US though fortunately not as a TC as the CMC kept insisting.

12z euro backed way off the heat next weekend except for South Georgia and parts of South Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure it's backed way off of the precip in SC as well! :(

Back