• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat March 21st

I wouldn't trust the 3km to predict the sunrise.
I wasn't saying put the farm on it, just use it over the lower resolution.
What happened to the NAM 4k looks like it's pulled from Tropical Tidbits & Pivotal Weather sites?
It was replaced with the 3km, since it has a higher resolution. The 3km X was experimental I am guessing before replacement.

Either way Ella is making Atlanta weather great again!!!

Capture.jpg

Just glad the Wind Shear isn't that robust or this atmosphere would be primed for more tornado development

A little bit of pop-up convective storms showing up on Radar in GA in past lil bit

Tornado warning near Modesto , CA!!!

nam3km_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_8.png

Umm... 18z 3k goes full West to East with storms basically covers all of north portion of GA with line of storms? Wild... and looks like HRRR latest run doing something similar

nam3km_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_8.png

Umm... 18z 3k goes full West to East with storms basically covers all of north portion of GA with line of storms? Wild... and looks like HRRR latest run doing something similar

19z hrrr is digging the storms further south into Georgia as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are reports already of 1.5" hail in southern White county Georgia. Crazy that these cells are dropping this hail ahead of the main event.
Not to far from me. I want to go chasing, but not for hail. More insurance issues lol.

Back