• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather Threat April 28-29th

New day 2
1683cde87f844ba72b26892d8100b69a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SPC and their mesoscale discussions are getting laughable. I swear 3 hours ago they were talking about issuing a Tornado Watch for large part of Central Tennessee into KY, then it went to the NW Tennessee border and into KY, after that Northern KY into Indiana and Ohio, now its Arkansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois and not the first Watch has been issued. It makes it look like they are buying stock in the HRRR and it has been horrible lately. What's going on in Norman?

The SPC and their mesoscale discussions are getting laughable. I swear 3 hours ago they were talking about issuing a Tornado Watch for large part of Central Tennessee into KY, then it went to the NW Tennessee border and into KY, after that Northern KY into Indiana and Ohio, now its Arkansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois and not the first Watch has been issued. It makes it look like they are buying stock in the HRRR and it has been horrible lately. What's going on in Norman?
Prudence perhaps ...

Some cape values in Texas are approaching 6000 j/kg . If only the cap wasn't so strong .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back