• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

00z eps
477307468b237c023fd37882e774b283.jpg

ec4da69ef7e507ada36cb6dd1c343869.jpg
706e07e6caf5ec91b2cf78a2e963cb30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00z eps
477307468b237c023fd37882e774b283.jpg

That's certainly south! E9 forever LOL! 13/ 50 now isn't that bad, but I am beginning to think at least far N GA has a decent chance, with NE GA in general having an okay chance. I can only wish that it was further south, but it's not too likely at the moment. Meanwhile on the RGEM... that high.
rgem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_16.png

One thing about the eps is the uptick in lighter events

One thing about the eps is the uptick in lighter events

One thing to keep in mind is that we rarely see big dogs in reality, so all those fantasy 10 inchers aren't likely. I would bet more on a 3" - 5" event with heavier rates. However, seeing the inch or less members are indeed concerning.

One thing to keep in mind is that we rarely see big dogs in reality, so all those fantasy 10 inchers aren't likely. I would bet more on a 3" - 5" event with heavier rates. However, seeing the inch or less members are indeed concerning.

A 3-5 inch storm would no doubt be considered a big dog . Of course many wouldn't call it that . But I agree with you that a ten inch storm isn't likely

#itsthesouth

A 3-5 inch storm would no doubt be considered a big dog . Of course many wouldn't call it that . But I agree with you that a ten inch storm isn't likely

#itsthesouth

I agree with that completely,although I'd rather see big dog model outputs leading up to the event b/c we can almost count on totals being at least half Yes I'm a :weenie:

Never been so excited about seeing snow away from home lol, if the trends keeps up, then TN is where I'll be

There's always a fantasy 10 incher, on someone's mind! :)
How much for central Meck!? :(

So far on the 12z NAM it appears to have shifted everything a good bit south. Matches the GFS wrt the vort at 54. In fact looks a little stronger and more south than the 6z GFS

Don't let metwannabe see the DGEX....shhh!!!!
The D-who??? Lol... I've seen it....meh

I've been thinking about just banning him all together . Might need to take a poll

I was always taught if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all...:cool:

Interesting. 15 00z EPS members now with snow in CAE. I do think the maps/meteograms have been fixed to remove zr/sleet from snow so that is interesting to see. Might not be too far off from getting some pingers/light ZR in the Northern Midlands.

So far on the 12z NAM it appears to have shifted everything a good bit south. Matches the GFS wrt the vort at 54. In fact looks a little stronger and more south than the 6z GFS
Speaking of the NAM can't wait till we get inside it's wheelhouse and see what it's thermal profiles look like, it did the best job by far with the Jan system as far as that goes

Sweet! Getting NAM'd

Back