• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I don't ride state fair rides like that. They go up to fast and to easy for me to feel safe. Praying for all involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, Fo reals! Thoughts and prayers for all involved! But have you seen the carnies that put these rides together!?
On another note, got deluged by all the overnight thunderstorms! Glad to also see Webber talking about increased tropical activity, it may stop our drought!?

Well the SE remains relatively drought free, I know there are exceptions, but as you can see the area is knocking on my door and creeping in from the SE corner of the state.... if this weekend doesn't pan out as advertised this will double in size next week.
20170725_southeast_none.png

Well the SE remains relatively drought free, I know there are exceptions, but as you can see the area is knocking on my door and creeping in from the SE corner of the state.... if this weekend doesn't pan out as advertised this will double in size next week.
20170725_southeast_none.png

Don't worry...The Atlantic is about to heat up. Minus a few homes being taken out you will probably get your rain in the coming weeks.

Don't worry...The Atlantic is about to heat up. Minus a few homes being taken out you will probably get your rain in the coming weeks.

I'm not too worried my situation not nearly as bad as some others, although my grass has now become crunchy as well, but I'm sure I'll score a 2-3 inch storm tomorrow. It's been like that all summer for me, feast or famine no in betweens

Gotta take the good with the bad! If Pcbjr has to lose a few shingles as it crosses Florida and hooks into the Carolinas, that's a chance I'm willing to take! :)

OMGD the video of the Ohio state fair accident is HORRIFIC!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
It's horrific no other way to describe it and I'm with whatalife that's why I don't ride not only fair rides like that but any of them. Have you seen the video of the girl live streaming while driving intoxicated, wrecked and killed her sister all while continuing to video and talk to her viewers?! Crazy world man!

OMGD the video of the Ohio state fair accident is HORRIFIC!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't know how a whole section of seats breaks free and flies off like that. That was straight out of the Final Destination movies.

Accidentally dropped one of my tacos that I was going to eat for lunch today, even though I'm usually good and steady with keeping things up. The result? Another hoard of ants fest, this time in the room I've chilled in a lot since the last ants fest in the living room. It happened real quick.:mad:

That's the downside of lots of rain. It was so many ants that it wasn't just my dropped taco. It helped, but there ended up being another huge ant trail out of the room. This has been a very buggy summer.

That's the third ants fest within the last little over a year.

Ok for the first real time in years, I have internet on my computer, no DSL or cable available. Via the Vysor app, I am mirroring my smart phone. Since no Grlevel is available, what is the best radar app for Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back