• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omitted October - Can we just get to November already? Probably won't feel much like fall all month, except a swing to the first freeze or chill. I expect to hit 80 somewhere in there at least once more.

Opposite October - Nothing like 80s in fall right? LOL

I can't believe its 3 months til Christmas

Last 2 Christmases it was hot and humid here... can we go for three? :rolleyes:

2015 even featured a killer tornado the day after, the sad highlight of that winter:eek:

I agree, and I think it's just a matter of time before we have to deal with upper 70s dew points in September & October, I'm afraid. Consider me frustrated!
Well we have been slightly AN since 2010 for Sept/Oct
7d4c6a6cebd31ef9e60a10f1ca1a6125.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Using the same matrix and going into winter, over the 6 years it hasn't averaged any better ... :confused:

cd174.64.77.18.267.17.18.34.prcp.png
And that map includes winter 2010-11 which was pretty cold and it doesnt include last winter. So if that map started with winter 2011-12 and went through 2016-17 it would probably be even warmer

And that map includes winter 2010-11 which was pretty cold and it doesnt include last winter. So if that map started with winter 2011-12 and went through 2016-17 it would probably be even warmer

Here you go ... if you want it (my bad on skipping last winter) ...

cd174.64.77.18.267.17.35.31.prcp.png

Here you go ... if you want it (my bad on skipping last winter) ...

cd174.64.77.18.267.17.35.31.prcp.png
That's just brutal to look at. This has no doubt been the warmest decade of winters in my lifetime. Hopefully we can close out the decade with some cooler winters. Hopefully some snow too. Going on 4 years with little to no snow in ATL.

Last edited:
So when's this heatwave going to end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when's this heatwave going to end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
January! This fall blows already and we are about a week into it! Really loving to have to keep the everyday watering schedule up , into November! :(
#LOSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back