• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just brutal to look at. This has no doubt been the warmest decade of winters in my lifetime. Hopefully we can close out the decade with some cooler winters. Hopefully some snow too. Going on 4 years with little to no snow in ATL.
So, when is this "mini-ice age" they keep talking about finally going to pay off? Probably around winter 2030-31?

Come on guys LOL, i know its been warm lately but our cool air is coming. Just hang on tight little more patients. At least we already been in the 50s few week back when Irma made her approached.

Come on guys LOL, i know its been warm lately but our cool air is coming. Just hang on tight little more patients. At least we already been in the 50s few week back when Irma made her approached.
Its almost October and it was 75 this morning, going to be 90 the next 2 days with more 80s to near 90 in the extended. I'm tired of waiting a little longer, it's all we do in the south.

I swear home prices have gone through the roof. Looking to buy something not in a cookie cutter neighborhood with more than 1/50th of an acre and the best I can find is 30 miles away. Ugh

I mean $350,000 for a home, what the hell is wrong with people. How do you afford that!? Blows my mind

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
There is a shortage of available houses on the market, creating a sellers market and driving up prices. It's not the best time to be looking to buy, but a great time to be looking to sell.

There is a shortage of available houses on the market, creating a sellers market and driving up prices. It's not the best time to be looking to buy, but a great time to be looking to sell.
Just listed my house for 45k above what I bought it for 2 yrs ago

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its almost October and it was 75 this morning, going to be 90 the next 2 days with more 80s to near 90 in the extended. I'm tired of waiting a little longer, it's all we do in the south.
I understand the frustration and im there with ya. Its just that ppl act like its never been this warm at this time period before, when this is becoming a norm. Im mean the cool air is coming and we all will be happy soon. If we dont cool down by November then i will -----

Expecting 80s for most of November /December! Has become the norm
I assume you are exaggerating as my all time high in December is 76 degrees. In fact the latest my area has experienced 80 or above was November 11th 2002. I am further north then most on this board but I still can’t imagine 80s are common in December even in Georgia.

I assume you are exaggerating as my all time high in December is 76 degrees. In fact the latest my area has experienced 80 or above was November 11th 2002. I am further north then most on this board but I still can’t imagine 80s are common in December even in Georgia.
you are further north than most on the board but your area also seems to have more extreme heat than places like North GA. You just have more extreme weather in general.

The worse (worst) 'skeeters ever are found on the UP of Michigan (unless you go salmon fishing in Alaska) ... it's not just a southern thing ... :cool: ... now palmetto bugs and chiggers ... we got 'em covered ... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back