• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I did have Webber blocked, for some reason his posts were still showing up. I kept chatting back cuase I'm standing my ground and I like to talk things through. The "know it all" folks will be blocked on my end from now on. Period. Enough is enough.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

two years ago today in my neighborhood
10960291_1030447033649621_7378432389582432667_o.jpg

No editorial comment intended or inadvertently expressed judgment conveyed - just a reflection -
What a day here ....

image.jpg

We all friends again?
Weather, anyone?
Phil

No editorial comment intended or inadvertently expressed judgment conveyed - just a reflection -
What a day here ....

We all friends again?
Weather, anyone?
Phil

Phil, you and I are cool. You don't try to run the show like some members try to.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Jesus loves the the little children, all the children of the world. Red and yellow black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world. Carry on!

Some need to learn how to take criticism or an opposing view on a topic especially when they have no freaking clue what their talking about, and to be quite honest, I'm also guilty of this at times... Even still, this is a walk in the park compared to what you'll commonly see in climate change threads just about anywhere you go and what I (& others here) had to deal w/ on americanwx...

It would please me to no end to have something substantive to contribute, but it seems anything worth mentioning has been copiously pointed out already today. :rolleyes:
So, here's a share that puts in perspective not what the weather may bring, but where we've been this month -

C5o_FR5_XMAAe59_Z.jpg

YIKES -- :eek:

Already warmest February on record in CLT!

Ahh - late winter variability and such in the far deep South (Gainesville (not GA))

Screen_Shot_2017_02_27_at_5_20_17_PM.png
Talk about variability it was 24 this morning imby, got into the 60's this afternoon and will be mid 70's tomorrow.... Had a widespread frost, took a while to defrost the windshield and fairly certain anything that had started budding or blooming took a big hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back