• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about variability it was 24 this morning imby, got into the 60's this afternoon and will be mid 70's tomorrow.... Had a widespread frost, took a while to defrost the windshield and fairly certain anything that had started budding or blooming took a big hit
Holy cow - that far north ... y'all should still be dormant ....

24? We hit 32 here on the heat island before the clouds rolled in

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just for chuckles and "model" watchers - same outfit/same day/basic same time frame (and yes - I know the differences, but...):

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

814temp_new.gif

24? We hit 32 here on the heat island before the clouds rolled in

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I'm always one of those outlying areas that is colder then anyone around us and I was out running in it at 5 am, felt awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm always one of those outlying areas that is colder then anyone around us and I was out running in it at 5 am, felt awesome!!

Watch that IT band! It was a 20º morning when I ripped mine ... it took a year to get back to 5 miles ... then last winter, not stretching, I did it again ... the PT loves me (and cold)

Watch that IT band! It was a 20º morning when I ripped mine ... it took a year to get back to 5 miles ... then last winter, not stretching, I did it again ... the PT loves me (and cold)
Nice warmup mile gets everything loose, dang I've run in single digits, had a beard that was frozen solid lol...great stuff!

Nice warmup mile gets everything loose, dang I've run in single digits, had a beard that was frozen solid lol...great stuff!

had to shave mine to be PC - get your drift though!

once that IT gets torn ... you have a long term issue, no matter how good you rehab --- unfortunately now, I'm dong a 5 mile "hard walk" every AM while the latest rip "heals" ...

had to shave mine to be PC - get your drift though!

once that IT gets torn ... you have a long term issue, no matter how good you rehab --- unfortunately now, I'm dong a 5 mile "hard walk" every AM while the latest rip "heals" ...
Sucks man sorry to hear it, have a good friend battling IT issue for years

Sucks man sorry to hear it, have a good friend battling IT issue for years

you take what you get - sort of like clients and weather and "friends" - you just go on and look back and go forward and smile -- it doesn't suck -- you grow from it and in my case , just being able to do a long hike in NC after the most recent proved to me .... :cool::) i've still got a few thousand more miles to go run! (Just don't tell FL Blue!)

Last edited:
I love taking my Rottweilers on a run when it's freezing cold outside. They love it also much more then if it's 85 and humid outside.
We all love it, k-9's and humans alike, much more then if it's 85 and humid outside.... :cool: Yeah our pug not interesting in running.... period. Lol

Just an FYI if you would like to post links to other sites and games run it by someone on staff before you start an entirely new threat and post about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back