• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group who started this site. You and a few others. I urge all to search for the new site. It's coming soon and will not have people running it that are trying to make a living off it. By the way you guys are failing with your security and programming.
If I'm trying to make a living off the site there is a good chance that I'm living in a box using wifi from McDonald's

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks SD. I kind of like u but u joined the crowd and I know for a fact I dislike Weber too. He's not a Met for gods sake! Please stop acting like he is! Stop that BS! Guy is an amateur!

Are you a met?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I need to go buy my Range Rover with all the money we are make making lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troll
verb [ no obj. ]
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them

troll
verb [ no obj. ]
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them
I'm going to move these posts to banter we can continue this discussion there. I will have to walk through my 54000 Sq ft mansion you guys bought to get there though. Might take a while

I'm going to move these posts to banter we can continue this discussion there. I will have to walk through my 54000 Sq ft mansion you guys bought to get there though. Might take a while

I was wholeheartedly agreeing with you and did not intend it as banter ... very serious about these attacks on Webb. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I was wholeheartedly agreeing with you and did not intend it as banter ... very serious about these attacks on Webb. Bad. Bad. Bad.
No sir I didn't mean that about you. I appreciate your support. I'm just not going to let the slander about a member and threats to our site continue in this thread

No sir I didn't mean that about you. I appreciate your support. I'm just not going to let the slander about a member and threats to our site continue in this thread

I know you didn't direct it to me. But I'm going to stick up for someone who has been through this before ... until the perpetrator goes back into a hole somewhere ....
Seldom do I lose composure, but this is beyond the pale ....

I'll go do otherwise for a while before saying something offensive to that troll ....

I know you didn't direct it to me. But I'm going to stick up for someone who has been through this before ... until the perpetrator goes back into a hole somewhere ....
Seldom do I lose composure, but this is beyond the pale ....

I'll go do otherwise for a while before saying something offensive to that troll ....
Good thing you are a lawyer if something happens to the site we will have good legal representation

If anyone wants an example of what are no no's when posting at our site they are included in the page above.

It's really a shame that people want to come here and trash our site, make threats to it, and slander our members. We do nothing but try to foster a site of learning and fun. I guess though some people don't want that. In the meantime though I am going to go eat my 10 ounce filet and drink my cristal thanks for all the money

While I am on my soapbox if anyone wants to know why Webb is on the live show there are a 2 good reasons. First, he is one more the more knowledgeable people around whether or not he has a degree. Second, he is well respected not only on this site but by people within the meteorological community, who wouldn't want to take the time to speak with him?

As I said above I find it shameful that people would want to come here and troll. Its a damn joke if you ask me. If you don't like whats being posted here or how the site is being ran then leave, its pretty simple. We do our best to not over moderate the site and to let people have discussions even if they aren't the most pleasant at times. If you are going to come here and threaten our site and slander other members on your 2nd post then there is no place for you here, period. Finally, I find it laughable how apparently "our group" started this site for money. Charlie, Shawn, Dustin, and myself placed a lot of our own time and money into this site and merely asked for a few donations to help soften the blow of the initial start up costs and part of the server payment. If anyone thinks that we do this for business you are out of your damn mind, this forum is 100% volunteer work which is why you often see delays in the blog and other features, we have a real life to contend with on a daily basis.

Last edited:
To whoever this troll is (was), I'm about a year from becoming an official met but if you actually read my posts and forecasts, it's pretty obvious I know what I'm talking about.. I'm also fairly certain a majority of mets can't explain how the advection of vorticity by the thermal wind regulates upward motion in transverse a geostrophic circulations in association w/ mid-latitude jet streaks, so I really don't care what you think.

To whoever this troll is (was), I'm about a year from becoming an official met but if you actually read my posts and forecasts, it's pretty obvious I know what I'm talking about.. I'm also fairly certain a majority of mets can't explain how the advection of vorticity by the thermal wind regulates upward motion in transverse a geostrophic circulations in association w/ mid-latitude jet streaks, so I really don't care what you think.
For 1, I care about what you think ... ;)

it has been my long term experience that many people really hate intelligence in others........this site has attracted some very intelligent people, many banned from other locations and the others from those sites will come here to disrupt.

If anyone wants an example of what are no no's when posting at our site they are included in the page above.

It's really a shame that people want to come here and trash our site, make threats to it, and slander our members. We do nothing but try to foster a site of learning and fun. I guess though some people don't want that. In the meantime though I am going to go eat my 10 ounce filet and drink my cristal thanks for all the money

While I am on my soapbox if anyone wants to know why Webb is on the live show there are a 2 good reasons. First, he is one more the more knowledgeable people around whether or not he has a degree. Second, he is well respected not only on this site but by people within the meteorological community, who wouldn't want to take the time to speak with him?

As I said above I find it shameful that people would want to come here and troll. Its a damn joke if you ask me. If you don't like whats being posted here or how the site is being ran then leave, its pretty simple. We do our best to not over moderate the site and to let people have discussions even if they aren't the most pleasant at times. If you are going to come here and threaten our site and slander other members on your 2nd post then there is no place for you here, period. Finally, I find it laughable how apparently "our group" started this site for money. Charlie, Shawn, Dustin, and myself placed a lot of our own time and money into this site and merely asked for a few donations to help soften the blow of the initial start up costs and part of the server payment. If anyone thinks that we do this for business you are out of your damn mind, this forum is 100% volunteer work which is why you often see delays in the blog and other features, we have a real life to contend with on a daily basis.
Can I "Like" this particular post 5 more times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back