• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

3.63 so far and that blob just sitting I've the house, raining itself out and keeping it gangsta! :)
Easily gonna top 4", we desperately needed it! Glad to get a solid system before the 125 degree temps kick in next month! :(

6309f07cf617665f620f9130d2d9a796.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The upcoming weekend has the SER setting the southeast on fire. But...pattern seems to totally break down after that. Maybe that climatological reset button we've been praying for?

The upcoming weekend has the SER setting the southeast on fire. But...pattern seems to totally break down after that. Maybe that climatological reset button we've been praying for?

Yep cooler temps and plenty of rain chances on the way

No more days like today please, cloudy, breezy, drizzly and temps barely topping 60. Awful for late April

Today was a shocker for it being April to me, and I honestly think its the last time that we see a full deck of clouds and CAD like weather really keep it down for a while.

Back