• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc August Auguring

From FFC's afternoon discussion:

"Yet another strong east coast trough with re-enforcing front next weekend has this forecaster wondering, when are we going to pay for this nice pattern?
Deese"

I would say we paid in advance last summer!

Looking forward to another 80° Christmas Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild that we're going to be going into August in the high 80s. Its still not going to be great here since we've been dumped on rain wise and it's going to make it very humid but it's better than what it could be.

Any takers?

DF7_I99n_UAAANr_Nm.jpg

Or the Weeklies ...
wk1.wk2_latest.NAsfc_T.gif

Last edited:
Amazing outsids at 6:05 am . 63 degrees , low humidity in late July

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I hit 61/60 this morning. Looking at models I have good shot at upper 50s by the end of week. Could not start August any better.

I hit 61/60 this morning. Looking at models I have good shot at upper 50s by the end of week. Could not start August any better.
Looks like you're in the Dyersburg area (member map). I'll be in Murray, KY first half of the week, so will enjoy those cooler temps in that neck of the woods.

Please tell me you don't like the humidity too ? I can handle the heat as long as dewpoints are 65 or lower !
though i like the heat... humidity can be tough on you... though no i really dont like that part of it... i can tolerate it some what.. i have trained in tough territory while i was in the marines... so i have adapt better than others.... i have always been a outside person... i have a second job of mowing during summer months... done that since i was teenager, which was years ago. lol... but doing that helped be get through the grinding heat and humidity of parris island middle july....

though i like the heat... humidity can be tough on you... though no i really dont like that part of it... i can tolerate it some what.. i have trained in tough territory while i was in the marines... so i have adapt better than others.... i have always been a outside person... i have a second job of mowing during summer months... done that since i was teenager, which was years ago. lol... but doing that helped be get through the grinding heat and humidity of parris island middle july....
I hear ya about the heat (and humidity and sand fleas and ...) in Parris Island! My son graduated boot camp there the end of June nearly 20 years ago, and I've never been so hot in my life. I felt so sorry for all those recruits => marines dressed in full uniform that day!

Back