• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

Liked the overall look of the runs last night. Looks like the pac jet might want to attempt to come into play around days 10-15 and onward but we shall see.

An overrunning event would be nice....good trends no doubt.
SD link said:
Liked the overall look of the runs last night. Looks like the pac jet might want to attempt to come into play around days 10-15 and onward but we shall see.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I really like the 13th-15th for Arkansas, Tennessee and NC . That's a very interesting period

with that said, almost all gefs members have some sort of snow in the SE during the week of the 12th

NorthGaWinter link said:
The gefs members
remember my post " some sort of snow" and I would say the pattern favors Arkansas Tenn and Western NC . but the week of the 12th is most likely the first true period to watch this season
691a53a63c8a7350bc14bdc1d2094765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm, I may be completely wrong. But doesn't the end of the euro run have precip close. I just have the crappy maps.

Please God let there be precip next Fri-Sun to go along with the cold temps. I get this feeling that if we don't score by Mid January we're not scoring at all this winter.

NorthGaWinter link said:
Storm, I may be completely wrong. But doesn't the end of the euro run have precip close. I just have the crappy maps.
yes it does have light precip similar to the gfs . could be close IF the precip is there and it comes in at the right time. I'm still more interested in 4-6 days just after that

SoutheastRidge link said:
Please God let there be precip next Fri-Sun to go along with the cold temps. I get this feeling that if we don't score by Mid January we're not scoring at all this winter.
I felt that way for the last few months but now I'm not so sure . especially if get a PV split again down the line. Analogs certainly don't look promising post mid january

December Discussion

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=SoutheastRidge link=topic=2.msg59#msg59 date=1480708391]
I felt that way for the last few months but now I'm not so sure . especially if get a PV split again down the line. Analogs certainly don't look promising post mid january

[/quote]

If we don't score by mid January you can close the door on the winter of 16/17 for the SE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Siberian Hammer is about to drop! Hopefully it's not suppression city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back