• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern January Thread - The Final Chapter

Looking at the Tidbits individual member pressure maps, it looks like there may be several FL crossing Miller A's in the mix (out of about 20 members in total) for 1/29-31.

GEFS keeping hope alive! Many ways that the SE could wind up with more winter weather!

12 Day GEFS members.

12day.png

I can't speak to you until you burn that damn sled. I'm sorry , let me know when you have video proof lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll burn a trail through fresh North Georgia snowpack with that sled. You just watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e16 for 5 dollars, please.

Then I'll be happy for a year or two.
Lets not forget that the GEFS maps here are still counting all frozen as snow, but that does look like a wonderful event for our back yards.

e16 for 5 dollars, please.

Then I'll be happy for a year or two.
I'd pay more than $5 for e16....haha. But keep a watch on the gefs mean over the next several days I'm betting your $5 for e16 that it will slowly start to increase. Cold with all the energy something will pop, patience grasshoppers.

E16 looks reasonable cause it does look like that it may turn out to be an overrunning event to a phase with that clipper coming down.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Nice, look at the 12z CMC height anomaly.
d026ddb479fe1bc2b0db06ed021b1e6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

If this look holds or improves over the next 24 hours, many folks will be looking for the towel they threw in earlier!

Back