• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

Northern Iowa with back to back to back massive snow storms on the 18z gfs. Lol. I have family members out there along with some in Minnesota. Looks like they will get more snow in two weeks then I'll see in five years. Lol

Northern Iowa with back to back to back massive snow storms on the 18z gfs. Lol. I have family members out there along with some in Minnesota. Looks like they will get more snow in two weeks then I'll see in five years. Lol
but they don't have grits and catfish an' okra ...

Models including 18Z GFS suite insist on strong -PNA. If you like cold, the NW US is the place to be. The amplification that is making it cold there is making it warm here. So, it isn't as if there isn't intense cold forecasted for a good portion of the US. It just isn't anywhere near us. For the SE US, it is hard to get a more sustained warm pattern.

Yeah, that makes me angry lol

someone just asked me what the hell are grits and okra o_O
told him he lives on the wrong planet ....
good ol' grits in a bowl with butter, salt and pepper and maybe some cheese. Grits can also stand for, girls raised in the south LOL.

Well I honestly hoping to find a much better sign from the models but damn. I guess I didn't miss much huh?

On this date in 1884... Holy moly talk about a tornado outbreak. At least 60 tornadoes across the southeast.
Here are tornado tracks and a 500mb height-SLP map. Carolina Alley ftw
Screen-Shot-2017-02-19-at-9.04.58-PM.png

1884021918.gif

Another possibility of why it's been warm this winter is because of solar activity. Field aligned currents and the Pederson currents feeding into the core of the Earth, the inner and outter mantels and the subduction zone and that's the effect we're seeing now. Scientists have recently found a lake of molten carbon situated under the western states about 350km (217 miles) beneath the Earth's surface. If the molten carbon is released, this could case a climate chaos. Now, I don't know if this information is authentic or not, I'll have to do more research. Never the less, this information is interesting cause the western states have been experiencing below normal temps. this winter, so some particles maybe already releasing from the the molten carbon. Read more about it here: http://www.sciencealert.com/massive-amounts-of-melting-carbon-have-been-found-under-the-western-us

Another possibility of why it's been warm this winter is because of solar activity. Field aligned currents and the Pederson currents feeding into the core of the Earth, the inner and outter mantels and the subduction zone and that's the effect we're seeing now. Scientists have recently found a lake of molten carbon situated under the western states about 350km (217 miles) beneath the Earth's surface. If the molten carbon is released, this could case a climate chaos. Now, I don't know if this information is authentic or not, I'll have to do more research. Never the less, this information is interesting cause the western states have been experiencing below normal temps. this winter, so some particles maybe already releasing from the the molten carbon. Read more about it here: http://www.sciencealert.com/massive-amounts-of-melting-carbon-have-been-found-under-the-western-us
I always wonder about solar flares and how this effects our climate. I believe some people think that because there are a lot of solar flares that this is why the earth has been so much warmer lately. I have seen these people say that when the solar activity or flares calm down then the earth will go back to a cooler cycle. Of course I have no clue if any of this is true so take it with a grain of salt.

OZ GFS coming in colder at least in the Midwest so far. Maybe more on this later.

Last edited:
OZ GFS coming in colder at least in the Midwest so far. Maybe more on this later.
Yeah, last frame of GFS looked very interesting. If only we could see couple more frames more lol

If you were to tell me the SER would persist into the summer, I wouldn't bet against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back