• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

I see the 12z euro destroyed the NE with yet another massive winter storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the 12z euro destroyed the NE with yet another massive winter storm

Ask NYC and MA, how excited they are about another LR snow storm?! :(

I never care how the MA feels lol

I'll beat a dead horse until he kicks -

Those folks have NO IDEA, among others, anything about what BBQ, catfish, collards, mustards, turnip greens, hush puppies, grits, black-eyed peas, vidalia onions, corn bread, cane syrup, pecan pie, blackberry cobbler and cold beer are ... ;)

Hell - I sent some folks I know up there a box of grits - they asked for them - so it was solicited -

Next thing you know I get an email asking how to "saute" them -

Only response I could come up with that wasn't insulting -

Ask Anthony Bourdain in places unknown ... :D

I never care about how the MA people feel - 'cause they don't feel ....

Last edited:
Too bad bl sucks when I get the wrap around precip later tonight
c6c322ccb3c5d340a11f6a3754c9f042.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wrap arounds never work ....

Not that is has anything to do with wrap arounds but it was nice to meet you today. I should have asked how the kidney stone was but I heard no complaints. Nice to meet a celeb in my old stomping grounds although I could have picked a better place. You seemed a little confused about the t shirt question at first lol. Oh and nice hummer by the way.

Reactions: SD
Not that is has anything to do with wrap arounds but it was nice to meet you today. I should have asked how the kidney stone was but I heard no complaints. Nice to meet a celeb in my old stomping grounds although I could have picked a better place. You seemed a little confused about the t shirt question at first lol. Oh and nice hummer by the way.

Haha good to meet you as well . Sorry I had to park the hummer by the front door . Not sure why Walmart doesn't make bigger parking places . Yeah I've gone two days with no pain ( false sense of hope ) . But I know I haven't passed it my strainer tells me so lol. We should meet up and grab a beer sometime or if you don't drink , coke for you and water for me lol. I'll buy , after all Amex gave Southernwx the black card ......no limit

Haha good to meet you as well . Sorry I had to park the hummer by the front door . Not sure why Walmart doesn't make bigger parking places . Yeah I've gone two days with no pain ( false sense of hope ) . But I know I haven't passed it my strainer tells me so lol. We should meet up and grab a beer sometime or if you don't drink , coke for you and water for me lol. I'll buy , after all Amex gave Southernwx the black card ......no limit

Sounds good to me!

Back