• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Mid-late February into March Severe Weather Threat(s)

looking more likely nice squall line develops out ahead the front... with damaging wind main threat... not to big of a tornado setup at this time thus far...
I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a few tors across Tn if things can stay discreet early on before it certainly becomes linear

I think the big detractor from severe Friday will be the dynamics removed to the NW and/or arriving too late

That's what I was thinking. Idk if Nashville will get much. Things will have to change

That's what I was thinking. Idk if Nashville will get much. Things will have to change
Yep the obvious better threat is to the north of Nashville. I think when speaking just for the SE though the relative highest threat is Nashville east

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Looks like a potential big time damaging wind threat with this one and maybe a few tornadoes before things congeal into a line

Looks like the models are showing more storms firing more south than before

Back