• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Solar Eclipse Forecast

06z gfs for Eclipse day
8734d673a59dc50eff2b99d4cf132e30.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beyond depressing, let's hope it does not happen

I mean obviously that's not a forecast I was just posting it since it's in range . Now we can watch and see how it progresses over the next two weeks.

If it was January, it would be 500 miles N of this , and about to give BWI-BOS , 3 feet of snow! By go time! :(

I wish the solar eclipse was happening in winter , when a snow event was occurring, it could help with the sun angle and ground temps!! The wet pattern has me concerned, being about 10 days away!?

I wish the solar eclipse was happening in winter , when a snow event was occurring, it could help with the sun angle and ground temps!! The wet pattern has me concerned, being about 10 days away!?

Yeah I'm 100 percent sold it will be raining during the eclipse lol

Scattered showers and storms are looking like a good bet on the 21st
58a9fe0948dfd763b145a1e465732911.png

What wet pattern

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

What wet pattern

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
This week, where we've all had water rescue issues and you've picked up .68 all week! :(
I've been 2 days in a row without rain now, but the firehouse is about to get lit, for the next few days! :)

In all seriousness, our local AFD says a front will stall just to our South or on top of us next Fri/Sat, so a few days of above average unsettledness, could cause some issues!

Help me with my eclipse play list:
1. Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann's Earth Band
2. Eclipse - Pink Floyd

Help me with my eclipse play list:
1. Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann's Earth Band
2. Eclipse - Pink Floyd
3. Sunshine Daydream - Grateful Dead
4. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
5. Out Go the Lights - Aerosmith
6. Dark Star - Grateful Dead
7. Needle and Spoon - Savoy Brown or Lynard Skinnard - a little out there - "sleep with the sun, rise with the moon" ...
8. Red Rubber Ball - The Cyrkle
9. Good Day Sunshine - You'd better know this one !!!
10. Here Comes the Sun - George Harrison Live
11. Dark Hollow - Bob Weir or the Grateful Dead
12. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
13. Anthem of the Sun - Grateful Dead (the whole album)
14. Not Dark Yet - Clapton

Last edited:
Back