• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Solar Eclipse Forecast

I've been outside trying out my eclipse shades (practicing looking directly at the sun) and those suckers block out all light!! The only thing you can see with them on is the sun. They'll also be great for viewing sunspots and transits.

3 Sunshine Daydream - Grateful Dead
4. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
5. Out Go the Lights - Aerosmith
6. Dark Star - Grateful Dead
7. Needle and Spoon - Savoy Brown or Lynard Skinnard ) a little out there - "sleep with the sun, rise with the moon" ...
8. Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden

Did any of you nerds go to the Guns N Roses concert in Winston Salem Friday night?

Damn got any extras ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm leaving a few pair here for friends and family, then taking the rest of them to KY for my friends and family up there, but I might be able to spare a pair for you! :cool: NASA is giving them away for free at the Space and Rocket Center here in HSV.

My dad does work at Stinnis Space Center in Ms. Ill ask him about the glasses.

I'm leaving a few pair here for friends and family, then taking the rest of them to KY for my friends and family up there, but I might be able to spare a pair for you! :cool: NASA is giving them away for free at the Space and Rocket Center here in HSV.

What part of Kentucky

Need a trustworthy person that's gonna be in a great spot during the eclipse . Message me if that's you

I'll at least be in Murray, which is on the edge of totality. My plan is to travel towards Land Between the Lakes if the traffic isn't too bad. Plans are very fluid due to the warnings of extreme traffic in the area.

Well the area around Tallulah Falls GA is expecting larger crowds than were there to watch Karl Wallenda tightrope walk across the gouge in 1970.

Back