• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, BNA (Nashville) did get below freezing last night for the first time in about 18 days.
Same here this morning..I was able to germinate fescue grass the warm period was so long

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Same here this morning..I was able to germinate fescue grass the warm period was so long

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
SDs grass farm
d3c68c6cdbf407751355f2585aa36b9a.gif

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Interesting - got up before sunup and it was 40º; went for a long walk and the sun came up; got back at 8:45 and it's 37º. Nice!

I couldn't imagine what the weenie forums would have been like during winter 1931-32. And we thought 2011-12 was warm

Reading and digesting today. Nothing to contribute, so Thanks for the many good posts (and the humorous ones, as well)!
Phil

It don't snow anymore, it don't snow anymore, it don't snow anymore, like it used to to.... (Puth) What was all of it for

Hit my hi today way down here @ 51º - Ah Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!

My stay in G'ville last winter emphasized that you really do have a winter season of sorts. And wow how y'all radiate!

My stay in G'ville last winter emphasized that you really do have a winter season of sorts. And wow how y'all radiate!
Been better winters, for sure, but today has been phenom! Cloudy, breezy and perfect! (Except the temp on Archer Road is probably 80º with all the :oops: ... well, never mind (LOL)).
Need about 4 more weeks of this, but no model agrees, so I'm putting it all in a bottle and will uncork it on the 4th when they do fireworks at Flavet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back