• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
could start a lottery on what the new name will be? closest to it gets to report them for banning as the prize.

Yeah that is what I had an issue with as well. Would of been better to read with something to back up his thoughts. Anyone can guess and be right from time to time.
We gave him a chance here. At first it was normal, then he kinda went off the edge again so got post moderated. Then he asked when he would be un moderated so we kinda let it happen during a software change.

Only took 2 or 3 days and he was back being a weirdo. Sucks that he couldn't get a new start here. It's not that we dislike him as a person or anything. We just dislike his internet antics. The black raven avatars and weird posts just won't cut it.

Wilkes, if you're reading this. Just calm down man and be part of a community or not. If you get off on being a weirdo, you might be better off on Reddit or something.

i dont know them or anything about them.....i follow the rules and enjoy honest discussion of the weather...it is very easy to say here in bama it will NOT snow 9 days our of 10 every winter, you will be correct except for once every decade or so......but the search for the conditions to make it happen when they come together is fun to me...some enjoy trolling i dont....since this is banter the other guy in my avatar at one time was the tallest lawyer in Kentucky.

We gave him a chance here. At first it was normal, then he kinda went off the edge again so got post moderated. Then he asked when he would be un moderated so we kinda let it happen during a software change.

Only took 2 or 3 days and he was back being a weirdo. Sucks that he couldn't get a new start here. It's not that we dislike him as a person or anything. We just dislike his internet antics. The black raven avatars and weird posts just won't cut it.

Wilkes, if you're reading this. Just calm down man and be part of a community or not. If you get off on being a weirdo, you might be better off on Reddit or something.
Did you ever post the news?

This probably belongs in "Banter".

For kicks, if anyone wants to see some blue and purple maps into Feb, go to JB's twitter site. The posts are within the last two hours of this.
Link: https://twitter.com/BigJoeBastardi
Very busy and can't post the pics right now. If I get free later, I will.
Phil

Last edited:
Mexico for some cool air, anyone? LOL
acttemp_1280x720.jpg

FWIW - It was at least nice to get up this morning to seasonal temps and see they should stay that way for a few days. Could be better, but after the past several, it's not so bad. Just sayin'

I don't post much but I do lurk with a tab open most days.
Let me tell you what, when Weber posts sometimes I'm like:
f2gzIvp.gif

The rest of the time I'm like:
mbEavA3.gif

Thanks Weber for imparting your interesting knowledge, its impressive; especially coming from a young mind. The latest MJO post in the February thread prompted this. Keep up the good work.

I can't believe we have a thread about snow flurries...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
threads about flurries have been around for years and years and years. Nothing new

it's your fault Mr I need a sled

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back