• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia needs to let Jim Chaney go tbh after this season. He's been getting away with simply outtalenting teams and having a true freshman QB be absolute nails beyond his years on 3rd down. Him and Sam Pittman as a package deal is not worth it, at all.

The defensive side has proven their worth, even considering the game that we saw and I think Kirby Smart is better than Will Muschamp but if he's not careful he's going to have the same thing happen to him that happened to Muschamp, bad offense costing him.

A little late in the day, but sincere nevertheless ...

To all our Vets ... Thanks!

There's so much more than that could be said, but here's hoping one word sums it up ...
small-american-flag.jpg

Georgia needs to let Jim Chaney go tbh after this season. He's been getting away with simply outtalenting teams and having a true freshman QB be absolute nails beyond his years on 3rd down. Him and Sam Pittman as a package deal is not worth it, at all.

The defensive side has proven their worth, even considering the game that we saw and I think Kirby Smart is better than Will Muschamp but if he's not careful he's going to have the same thing happen to him that happened to Muschamp, bad offense costing him.
That # 1 ranking is like feeding them rat poison. LOL

Alabama looks like they're in serious trouble. I can see how Georgia can attack them if its them but I don't know that Chaney does it. I remember what the Falcons did in Denver when Denver had issues at the LB position and Georgia has the ability to do it.

Alabama won, but unless their starting linebackers come back from out for the season they're likely going to lose vs Auburn.

OK, I shouldn't say likely, but very good chance.

I also would have a different opinion but Alabama's starting linebacker corps are all out. That's a problem even for the best. There's only so far you can go before depth is an issue. If Alabama was healthy I'd still feel like they'd win.

Thanks! They are very awesome dogs to have. They are extremely intelligent and loyal dogs. Rottweilers get a bad rap but that’s only because of bad owners. If raised right they are one of the best breads to own.
One of the oldest breeds, with a significant historic past, their genesis dating back to Rome. Awesome animals!

Well, I'm guilty of still calling the LA Rams the St. Louis Rams. LOL

Well, I'm "guilty" of calling them the LA Rams only because they were the LA Rams many years ago before going to SL lol.

Edit: Congrats Falcons and Yellow Jackets! But what the heck happened to the Dawgs??

Well, I'm "guilty" of calling them the LA Rams only because they were the LA Rams many years ago before going to SL lol.

Edit: Congrats Falcons and Yellow Jackets! But what the heck happened to the Dawgs??
I guess now the 64 question is, was that simply the "one game hiccup" or did the Dawgs get exposed as an average team with a subpar schedule?

War Eagle! Is what happened to the dawgs!!

Meh, Auburn does have a pretty dynamic defense and a good qb running the system. Deserved win for them in my book. Better team than what we played in South Bend, that's for sure. Still, we have 3 games to contend with. Gotta win all three and it starts with Kentucky this weekend. The Iron Bowl is going to be epic! That's for sure.

On another note, our men's hoops team will be playing this Tuesday after playing some team named Bryant (don't ask). UGA Hoops should be decent but will be having a bunch of freshmen playing. Should be an interesting year for UGA Hoops! Go Dawgs!

Thanks! They are very awesome dogs to have. They are extremely intelligent and loyal dogs. Rottweilers get a bad rap but that’s only because of bad owners. If raised right they are one of the best breads to own.

Good lookin pups! Mine is dressed up festively in my avatar...lab mix, we think with malinois. She just had a lovely overnight trip to the emergency vet last week because she decided to eat 40x the recommended daily dose of these special treats we got her which turned out to have a toxicity level at high enough amounts. Love her to pieces, but 2 words my bank account never wants to hear again are "emergency vet"

I saw a WWE production truck while I was on my way to getting my ticket to SmackDown. I wonder if I'll run into any wrestlers while I'm uptown.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back