• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May this bring you much joy! Only 912 hrs away...#christmaseve
923fa96e79cb6fb291f062452f6c069e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's like waiting for my wedding night. The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!

Anyone else using Firefox? They came out with a new browser called Firefox Quantum. The interface looks so good & it does seems faster than their older browser.

An inter-state Super bowl matchup between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia is looking pretty realistic at this point.

Imagine there's a heaven... it's easy if you try... No more warm noses, no suppression too. Imagine if the moisture met up with cold air too, oooh, oooh, ooooh.....
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

RIP Malcolm Youngof the band AC/DC! Brother of Angus!

RIP Malcolm Youngof the band AC/DC! Brother of Angus!
Very unfortunate news as AC/DC is one of my all time favorite bands. I was fortunate enough to see them live when they came to Nashville in 2009 for thier black ice tour. It was the only concert I’ve ever had to put ear plugs in for. After two songs I was afraid I was going to damage my hearing so I asked a security gauard for ear plugs!

Very unfortunate news as AC/DC is one of my all time favorite bands. I was fortunate enough to see them live when they came to Nashville in 2009 for thier black ice tour. It was the only concert I’ve ever had to put ear plugs in for. After two songs I was afraid I was going to damage my hearing so I asked a security gauard for ear plugs!
Probably my favorite band of all time! Like the old Bon Scott days as well as the Brian Johnson era. Saw them last in Atlanta, in 05 or 07?? This sucks on top of Brian being ousted from the band, don't like the Axl Rose incarnation. Love G n R, not Axl/ DC! :(

Being a creature of habit, I looked at the models a week ago and it was supposed to be a bit cool today. So, I ordered a couple hundred bales of pine straw to mulch the yard. As per the last 10 years, really, it was hot. Done this chore between Christmas and New Year's, before Thanksgiving, after Thanksgiving, and for 10 years, it has always, always, always been warmer to hotter than the 5 day models suggested for pine straw day. Anyway, a bit sunburnt, and dehydrated, but the yard is done. But that's not the point. If anyone wants warm this winter, just engage me to assist in scheduling the mulching your yard ... :confused: Works every time ... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back