• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a WWE production truck while I was on my way to getting my ticket to SmackDown. I wonder if I'll run into any wrestlers while I'm uptown.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

have a few friends working load-in. Those jerks were blocking off my turn lane that I take on my way to work!

Looks like Ryan updated URL weathermodels.com How awesome it is going to have free Euro maps. Plus a ton of other models. Thumbs up!!

Last edited:
A plan launch of JPSS1 (joint polar system) is set early tomorrow at 4:47am eastern. (11/15/17.) Just in case you didn't know, JPSS satellite will provide data used in weather models for forecasts. Maybe we'll see an improvement on the GFS.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Good lookin pups! Mine is dressed up festively in my avatar...lab mix, we think with malinois. She just had a lovely overnight trip to the emergency vet last week because she decided to eat 40x the recommended daily dose of these special treats we got her which turned out to have a toxicity level at high enough amounts. Love her to pieces, but 2 words my bank account never wants to hear again are "emergency vet"

Oh yeah, The vet bills can be ridiculous but it’s the price we pay for being animal lovers. The only down side to having big dog breads is that they don’t live as long. My last Rottweiler died at 9 years old from cancer. It was so damn hard when my wife and I had to take him to the vet to be put down. My new Rottweilers just turned 2 years old so hopefully I can get at least another 8 years with them.

James shared this photo someone sent him.

You know the old tale.
a071b83306fd2c2dac0cfd81a6f6f0a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

I hope this finds all well,
LOVE the new site! Been around for quite some time. However, never felt comfortable (On the other site) becoming a member because of cliques, rudeness, and nasty moderators.
Having said that, I couldn't help but glance out of my window and see scant leaves left and think, how cool if this were March and seeing the new leaves coming around.
Please hear me out..... I'm super excited about our winter ahead! Was simply contemplating various seasons we're blessed with. Even, the boring docile days. That nice cool breeze, that very windy day, fog/misty and 48, the simple sunny day of 38 or 95. (Oh, and don't forget the 29 and 11" of snow).
Perhaps, I'm a sap, but I LOVE weather.........! Whatever she throws us. :)

since the globe has not warmed in about 20 years now, how can anybody claim agw is real? that claim is humans now control the global temperature and is very bizarre.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back