• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there no possible pattern or forecast to which a few wont respond, i see 33 and cold rain coming????

last night had a 4 team parlay washington st plus 10 and over both easy winners and florida plus 2 and over, over with ease, and then the refs bring duke from far behind to win by 3......betting against duke = the pit of misery

last night had a 4 team parlay washington st plus 10 and over both easy winners and florida plus 2 and over, over with ease, and then the refs bring duke from far behind to win by 3......betting against duke = the pit of misery
Duke is a 4 letter word... for a reason

Last winter belonged to the pit of misery LOL

Ok. So I’m going to ask a REAL stupid question that I should already know how to do. How do I copy a GIF onto our site that actually plays right from my iPhone 7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. So I’m going to ask a REAL stupid question that I should already know how to do. How do I copy a GIF onto our site that actually plays right from my iPhone 7?

6b460dcaf0f870f4a62901875f7ef7d7.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder the same thing. I cant even post GIF on our site like the old way that i used to. I can post images of the gfs and others but thats it

With all this talk about pants bursting and taking off pants, I think some posters may be frustrated.

With all this talk about pants bursting and taking off pants, I think some posters may be frustrated.
Frustrated or not I have not seen this much activity on any board around December since 2010. We are due for a December snow and I would be willing to bet many will see flakes flying soon!

The GIF situation, while easy through Tapatalk, is not exactly something I care to fix if you know what I mean. We aren't Facebook! If I start seeing glittery Britt Spears gifs in all the weather threads, my head might explode.

Frustrated or not I have not seen this much activity on any board around December since 2010. We are due for a December snow and I would be willing to bet many will see flakes flying soon!
Hopefully we can see something interesting next month. It sounds like we are looking at a front loaded winter anyway, so maybe something will come of the pattern the models show.

The GIF situation, while easy through Tapatalk, is not exactly something I care to fix if you know what I mean. We aren't Facebook! If I start seeing glittery Britt Spears gifs in all the weather threads, my head might explode.
Bricks the king of gifs!

Hopefully we can see something interesting next month. It sounds like we are looking at a front loaded winter anyway, so maybe something will come of the pattern the models show.
Yeah I would expect a good window to score between next month and January for sure. At least things are looking good within range and not just fantasy anymore.

I got cheated out of 20 cents at Snoopy's today. Today is 1/2 price hot dog day. Well, I ordered two dogs, onion rings, and a drink. The cashier rung it up as a 2 hot dog combo, and after I paid I realized ringing it up as a combo instead of each thing separately with each dog 1/2 price ended up being 20 cents more.

OblongGiantFrog-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back