• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to admit a serious flaw i have, being talked down to by students doesnt sit well with me.....graduating from college long before they were even born i suspect is the cause of that flaw.

Most of us left the other ( sites) because of the dumb back and forth crap. If you disagree do it the old fashion way and find where they live and leave a Louisiana hot pocket at the front door. It always works!!!

The GIF situation, while easy through Tapatalk, is not exactly something I care to fix if you know what I mean. We aren't Facebook! If I start seeing glittery Britt Spears gifs in all the weather threads, my head might explode.

You know what makes my head explode...The useless back and forth of arguments that you find littered throughout our weather threads...Also something you find a lot of on Facebook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what makes my head explode...The useless back and forth of arguments that you find littered throughout our weather threads...Also something you find a lot of on Facebook!

Once again ... deep breath ... hold it .......... now exhale ...... deep breath ... hold it .......... now exhale ...
:rolleyes:

Beginning to think Weather Blog posters and Radio Talk show callers are the same people.

Which is why I've all but abandoned FB

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I Swear, Some people read what others say and just throw it back up basically word for word as if it were their own thoughts. It's only November ...... I'll need something good to get me through this winter

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

It's as though some don't realize a lot of us "cross read" many other sources. Thus, the reason that over the many years I read and absorb more than I post. ;)

I Swear, Some people read what others say and just throw it back up basically word for word as if it were their own thoughts. It's only November ...... I'll need something good to get me through this winter

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Hang in there bud... We have a long way to go. Just now getting started...Dilly dilly...LOL

source.gif

Lol I swear we are going to keep saying Dilly Dilly all month long. Well be seeing more of that than the gifs of Britney Spears.

LOL! Britney Spears has been retired on my end. It appears she causes some people’s heads to explode. I also will not be asking for help on a technical issue again. I would hate to get another public response from an admin that basically states I could help but I’m not. Dilly Dilly

LOL! Britney Spears has been retired on my end. It appears she causes some people’s heads to explode. I also will not be asking for help on a technical issue again. I would hate to get another public response from an admin that basically states I could help but I’m not. Dilly Dilly

Oh boy, Britney Spears causes heads to explode..... I.... must... get.... mind.... out.... of.... gutter

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back