Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I (and my sister) happen to work for that said company....:rolleyes:

On a serious note, prior to working there I (or anyone in my family that I'm aware of) have run into any major issues with FedEx or UPS when it comes to home deliveries. They're both ok to me.
Strange thing is importing and exporting I've never had an issue with fdx they've delivered to many areas that I never would have expected a package to reach. Domestically is where I've seen issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

718aa024bdf32bdfbb940a48af8dcc00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: setxwx
I just don’t think folks realize the disaster that’s unfolding. The current CO2 levels haven’t been seen in about 3 million years when sea levels where much higher and the climate several degrees warmer. We raised the CO2 so fast that the climate hasn’t had time to catch up. The only way out of this mess is to pull massive amounts out of the atmosphere which ain’t happening. The CO2 levels have been around 270ppm for thousands of years which kept the climate stable along with the icecaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone give TN Storm some optimism. Every single post is about it being dry and the models taking away good things. It's become annoying.

was a post i wrote about the science fact of our climate deleted please?....accurate info gets deleted while the false post above blaming humans for the climate remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.