• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get banned over there - and there are some good folks, but ....
don't get banned man. I shouldn't have gone off on a tangent . but honesty is best.

by the way they have some great posters of there. I like when you Jon and CR post here . very informative and really good posters

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

there is one of rhe main issues with that place . The admin is horrible . way to serious for a weather board and way too one sided towards people .

glad you feel home here. this place is 100 percent for the members

I have lurked there for years to see how all that discussion over there is only towards NC folks, and yes, the admin there is very serious. Too serious. Love it here since everyone gets along for the most part and the admins here are great.

I have lurked there for years to see how all that discussion over there is only towards NC folks, and yes, the admin there is very serious. Too serious. Love it here since everyone gets along for the most part and the admins here are great.
everyone gets along here unless sleds are bought over a week in advance :)

One good thing about this BB is that no one state comes even close to dominating among active members though it would be nice if Phil could get some company in FL even though that isn't easy in winter. He does have some fairly nearby far S GA active members though (like Valdosta area). I don't recall any active in Jacksonville, FL. I see lots of AL, NC, SC, GA, and TN. Nice fairly even split there. MS/LA/AR could use some more. Golfer in AR is the lone active AR poster I think though Memphis isn't far.

One good thing about this BB is that no one state comes even close to dominating among active members though it would be nice if Phil could get some company in FL even though that isn't easy in winter. He does have some fairly nearby far S GA active members though (like Valdosta area). I don't recall any active in Jacksonville, FL. I see lots of AL, NC, SC, GA, and TN. Nice fairly even split there. MS/LA/AR could use some more. Golfer in AR is the lone active AR poster I think though Memphis isn't far.
Just wait until August/Sept and tropics will get us down here going and posting like crazy - maybe (though I'm prayin' for a NADA season!). Meantime - this is G'ville FL, which ain't FL in winter ... LOL
Come May - I'll give you a 90- day ---> 90º with T-storms, maybe 70º at night. Really LOL

Last edited:
The only thing - can't let this turn into a NC dominated board - too many other folks care about weather in the whole SE (even N FL LOL) - just sayin'

I used to post over there but then I stopped because they didn't have the Power of Positivity.

I used to post over there but then I stopped because they didn't have the Power of Positivity.
Lol! Because positive thoughts and wishing upon stars, bring great snowstorms!

Lol at this guy...

IMG_0010.png

Finally heard about this forum as I haven't been on american much anymore. They are ruining the forum. Its a free forum and you can't say anything without getting warned or banned. Love listening to all and even laugh at everyone when we can. Looking forward to this forum. Another NC guy here that loves snow. I am a contractor for plowing snow!!

Finally heard about this forum as I haven't been on american much anymore. They are ruining the forum. Its a free forum and you can't say anything without getting warned or banned. Love listening to all and even laugh at everyone when we can. Looking forward to this forum. Another NC guy here that loves snow. I am a contractor for plowing snow!!
welcome welcome !! Hopefully your business will have some activity over the next few weeks. Don't have to worry about being warned or banned here UNLESS you buy a sled over a week out when a fantasy storm starts showing then it's a whole different story ......ask ATL

Welcome

Always nice to see others come and join in! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back